If you can dream it, we can build it...
Graphic Design Services:
Louisiana Signs and Designs offers custom graphic design services to meet the needs of our customers. We offer custom logos, a wide variety of sign options to meet your needs, personalized engravable items, large format printing of your custom designed images, and much more!
We keep up with the current graphic design trends and concepts so we can offer our customers the most up to date styling incorporated into their designs! Maintaining your design, branding and overall marketing campaign with the current styles helps us give our customers what they want and need in their designs. Don’t let your company fall behind, Louisiana signs and designs can handle all of your current and future design needs! We are a local independent firm that will give your business the direct attention it deserves at a reasonable price!
Your logos, brochures, banners, mailers and advertisements must be something that stands out among your competition! We strive to incorporate your vision, with a mix of the unexpected, into our design process to insure your business stands out from the rest. Proper branding ensures your name will have a lasting impress on the web, in printed materials, and in other places you might employ your logo and company information. All of our design work is done in-house to keep the process to a minimum cost for our customers.
Brochures are a great way for most businesses to get their information out to the customer. Your website is your digital brochure, but it is still important to have an office brochure for walk in customers, sales representatives, or to create awareness of your company!
We can design and print many different types of brochures for your business including gate fold, tri-fold, z-fold, jedi-fold or even bi-fold. Most of our brochure design packages include full color design, printing and shipping to your location all for one rate. Brochures are one of the most cost effective printed marketing items available! Let us have the basics and we will return a high quality layout for your review!
Business Card Design
One of the cornerstones of any business is a business card. Even in the digital age, the majority of businesses and individuals still need some type of business card for their customers. We have a large variety of unique card styles available to our customers including metal, matted finish, and ultra thick. Let us add unique features that will make you stand out above the rest!
Postcards/Mailer/Envelope Design/Direct Mail Campaigns
Print and mailed marketing is still an essential element of any successful marketing plan. Our goal is to create a unique design that will both stand out among your competition and create a lasting impression for your potential customers. Coupled with massive amounts of creativity and your vision, we can create the best possible mailing campaign for you and your company! Additionally, we can also design custom envelopes for all of your mailing needs! Let us design, print and direct mail your advertising campaign today!
Poster design for political candidates, special events, concerts, theaters, announcements, lost and found and much more. We offer a wide range of poster sizes, printing and designs to suit your poster needs. Each and every project we design, we take very personally. You will not be disappointed with the posters we design for your needs!
We design and print custom banners to meet our customers needs. The most common uses for banners are by sports teams, special events, local city events, and for advertisements.
Whether you need a simple text sign, or full color 3 x 5 banner, or a large format 8 x 12 banner, we can design and print it for you. We can also handle the delivery and local installation; available to customers in Northeast Louisiana only.
Louisiana Signs and Designs offers a variety of services to augment, develop, manage, and better maintain web material. We use a combination of full-time staff and contract employees to provide superior service at a reasonable cost.
We specialize in introducing our clients to the possibilities of creating their own customize web pages beyond simple templates. This is especially true for not-for-profit groups that need quality content Online but are intimidated by the complexities of setting up their own pages.
Why use a web designer?
Contracting with a professional insures that you get the best results possible. A professional designer knows how to direct your website to your target audience. First impressions are very important, and if your website represents your company in a professional manner you will gain customers that would otherwise be missed or lost.
When hiring a professional designer, not only should they know how to create a beautiful image, but also how to give you the image that’s effective for your business and industry. A skilled designer should know the importance of marketing as well as creativity. An effective website should be unique, easy on the eyes, have easy navigation, load efficiently, and work properly with all of the major Internet browsers.
Your web site is the Internet face of your organization. You want to make it as professional and appealing to your target audience as possible. Given the option to create the site yourself or hire a designer raises the question, “give me 10 Good Reasons why I should hire a professional designer”?
1. Saving you time – Hiring a professional gives you the benefit of hiring an expert who knows successful, efficient ways to create a web site quickly.
2. Making it unique – There are about millions, even billions of web sites on Internet. How are you going to make yours stand out? A professional designer is able to create a web site that is unique to your business, pleasant on the eye, have clear and easy navigation, load efficiently, and work properly in all the major browsers.
3. Making it easy to use – A professional web designer will keep your visitors in mind by making it easy for them to navigate and travel around the web site without getting confused.
4. Getting ahead of your competition – Having a professionally designed web site gives visitor’s confidence in your products and services. Competition is fierce of the Internet and first impressions are very important, your web site should shake hands and smile at your site visitors.
5. Communicating your message – A professional web designer is experienced in knowing how to communicate your message. Be it through the use of colors, fonts, graphics etc., a professional web site should convey a clear consistent, compelling message that represents your business.
6. Making it Search Engine friendly – One of the most important factors about a web site is its presence in the search engines. A professional designer will know how to design your site so that it is Search Engine Friendly.
7. The difference between home made and professional – There is a huge difference between a home made web site and a professional web site. Having a professional web site will provide you with a sense of security about your products and services that no home made web site can do. Who knows that extra sense of security will help you sleep better at night.
8. Making you the expert – A professional designer will know how to make you look like the expert in your field by suggesting resources, source material, news articles and content that will make your company look knowledgeable in its field of business.
9. Making you trustworthy – A good web designer will be able to find ways to convey your trustworthiness through the use of images or text. This lets site visitors know there is a real human on the other side that is worth doing business with.
10. Greater credibility – Having a professionally designed web site will enable your small business to compete with larger companies. A professional designer will be able to make a smaller company look like a larger company; therefore, giving small companies as much credibility as the large companies.
We offer a full range of design and print services and specialize in custom work to meet your needs.
Find out more: